Fancy a FREE holiday? If you’re screaming ‘Heck Yes!’ into your laptop, well listen up because we’re about to drop the most epic giveaway on The Department of Wandering to date!
Win a FREE holiday with Design Hotels™!
That’s right. We’ve teamed up with the lovely folks over at Design Hotels™ to give away a two-night stay to one of YOU! Since we know you love Design Hotels™ just as much as we do (seriously, we’re obsessed over here), this is the ultimate prize for all you travel lovers out there. This competition is open exclusively to The Department of Wandering readers too, meaning that your chances of winning are pretty high. Is that sweet or what?
So what’s up for grabs? Depending on your location and travel plans, Design Hotels™ are giving away a two night stay at one of these two properties valid for two guests. The winner will be able to select their hotel of choice out of either:
Papaya Playa Project in Tulum, Mexico
The ultimate in beachside chic, the eco-friendly Papaya Playa Project is located on a pristine stretch of the Caribbean coastline in Mexico’s hippest beach town, Tulum. I stayed here when I visited Tulum last year (read the full review here) and cannot rave about it highly enough. Constructed from sustainable materials and naturally fusing into the surrounding environment, the Papaya Playa Project is a luxe playground for young creatives and the international globetrotting crowd looking for a fun, communal hangout.
The Surin Phuket in Phuket, Thailand
With its tropical cottages nestled amongst coconut groves, The Surin Phuket is a boutique 5-star hideaway oozing understated elegance. Sitting almost directly upon the white sand of the stunning Pansea Bay, the resort offers dramatic views of the Andaman Sea framed by gently swaying palms. Wander out of your tropical sanctuary and you’ll find cool bars, beach clubs and trendy boutiques just a stone’s throw away.
Hotel images courtesy of Design Hotels™
The winner will also receive a copy of the newly released Design Hotels™ Book 2017, a stunning 500+ page book featuring a curated collection of 283 of the most distinctive Design Hotels™ properties from around the globe. It’s a visual feast replete with beautifully imagery – the ideal coffee table collectible.
How to enter
It’s crazy simple to enter this competition – just enter via the widget below. There is only one mandatory entry requirement (to join the Design Hotels™ member community) but you can receive additional entries by completing the other optional steps. Psst – give yourself the best chance of winning by completing them all!
Terms and conditions
- The winner will select the hotel of their choice (either Papaya Playa Project OR The Surin Phuket). A voucher will be sent to the winner via email. It is valid for a 2-night stay for 2 guests including daily breakfast.
- The prize is valid until April 4th 2018
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide
- The competition closes at 12am AEST on 10th May 2017
- The winner must contact the Design Hotels™ reservations department at email@example.com (not the original hotel) to arrange the booking
- Rooms depend upon the hotel’s availability
- The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted via email within 48 hours of the competition closing
- Entrants’ personal information will remain protected and will not be passed on to any third party
- This prize is non-transferrable
Interested in reading some of our reviews of Design Hotels™ properties? See why we love them so much here:
- Beachside Chic at the Papaya Playa Project in Tulum
- A Room with a Killer View: Checking in to the Park Hotel in Tokyo
- Hotel Lust List: La Granja: A Design Hotels™ Project in Ibiza
- A Boutique Hotel in the Heart of Lisbon: The Memmo Alfama
Like this post? Pin it for later!